Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last run at 35

My last run at 35 with my best dog Bruiser. 
 I am tapering for my Olympic Tri this weekend in NY and also getting some night runs in prep for the West Virginia Trail Ragnar in 10 days.  I listened to the conference call for the Ragnar tonight and took away a couple key pointers:
  1. There is a prize for best air guitar playing.
  2. There is free yoga being taught be your truly not once, twice, three, four, or five, but SIX times!  BYOM
  3. Should you encounter a bear on the trail you should, stay calm, get big and stand your ground.  Let me put it out there right now that if I see a bear there will be an epic blog post.       

I'm loving my Suunto watch and gathering data from my runs.  Here's a snippit from my short run tonight (notice I forgot to stop it when I got home).
This is a view of heart rate in orange and pace in white 



No comments: